The Music Artistry Program (MAP), formerly Piano Adjudications, provides an opportunity for students to prepare and perform two polished pieces and receive feedback from a qualified adjudicator.
- Saturday-Monday, February 9-11, 2019
- Saturday: Julie’s Studio, Lisa’s Studio
- Sunday: Julie’s Studio
- Monday: Nyaho’s Studio, Karen’s Studio
- Registration Deadline: December 20, 2018 (estimates will be collected at the October meeting)
- 2019 MAP Visiting Artists: Jeffrey and Karen Savage
- Chapter Fee: $5 per student
MAP Chair: Julie Swienty
For every five students adjudicated, one student may be selected to play in the MAP Recital. If a teacher enters fewer than five students, one student may still be selected to play.
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Kent First Baptist Church
MAP Recital Co-Chairs: Heather Forbes and Samantha Yeung